- Free High Speed Wireless Internet via DSL
- Easy on-street parking, generally directly in front of the house and even visible from your room window most nights
- Complimentary coffee and tea (breakfast can be added for an additional charge by the day - see options below)
- Air conditioned
- Hair dryer on premises
- Iron and ironing board on premises
- Closet and hangers in each room
- Laptop work station in each room
- Complimentary use of shampoo, conditioner, soaps.
- Essentials included (fresh seasonal bedding, towels)
- The Metra Electric Commuter Rail Station is a 3-5 minute walk only. This local station has stairs. If you need an elevator you will want to use the 115th / Kensinton Station, which also features copious parking. Allow time to purchase a ticket and to return and place on your vehicle. You may be able to find free on-street parking near by on Cottage Grove Avenue near the 115th Street intersection. Walking to this station from Pullman Guest House takes about 12-15 minutes, plus allow time if you need to purchase a ticket from the machine - required in order to avoid the $5 on-board surcharge (not required when boarding at 111th / Pullman - pay cash to the conductor). Metra offers a payment app for your cell phone also.
Self-Service Basic Breakfast Service
Please schedule by 5 pm the day prior. This service can be added by the day to your reservation.
$10 per day per person
+ $5 for room service per day
Breakfast is set up for you in the front room and ready for you at your leisure or served at a particular time arranged in advance.
Includes your choice of one of the following:
1 - Oatmeal Bowl (16 oz / 453 grams) with a side of chopped fruit (please specify fruit preference: apple, banana, strawberries [from frozen], blueberries [from frozen] (8 oz / 227 grams)
2 - Cold Cereal Bowl with Frosted Flakes (16 oz / 453 grams) (please specify milk type: whole, 2%, or skim / whole by default), plus add a side of chopped fruit (8 oz / 227 grams). Please specify fruit preference: apple, banana, strawberries [from frozen], blueberries [from frozen].
3 - Greek Yogurt(12 oz. / 340 grams) and Honey Sunflower Seed Granola (8 oz. / 227 grams) Bowl
- Orange Juice (12 oz / 340 grams)
- A banana / or other seasonal fruit served whole
Plus include your choice of coffee or tea, always available on a complimentary basis to guests.
Hot Breakfast Service
Hot breakfast service can be arranged in advance for morning delivery from the nearby diner. Please inquire when checking in.
Diner Cost + $5 Delivery Fee
Cafe Lunch Service
A lunch or dinner of sandwiches and/or large salads can be arranged in advance.
Please inquire when checking in.
Cafe Cost + $5 Delivery Fee
Metra Electric Tour
Downtown Loop to Pullman - Pullman to Downtown Loop
Saturdays only (seasonal - see argusbrewery.com):
Argus Brewery to the Loop - Loop to Argus Brewery
Enjoy a personal tour from the Chicago Loop, starting from Millennium Station, to Pullman Chicago via the Metra Electric Train - or reverse the tour and start from Pullman's 111th Street Station. Points of historical and current interest will be pointed on route, including the Hyde Park neighborhood from which President Obama hails.
$60 for the first person; $20 per person thereafter
Time: about 1-1.25 hours
Medium-size wash & dry loads available for $5 per load maximum 5-pound load.
Medium-size wash & hang dry loads are $10 per load (5-pound maximum per load). Please allow 24 hours for completion.
Iron and ironing board are available for guests on premises.